Freitag, 9. September 2016

Lolita Blog Carnival - Differences Between You Now And When You Started Lolita

Hello!

I'm back again to write about another LBC topic! ヾ(。・ω・)シ
Today it's all about 'Differences Between You Now And When You Started Lolita'


Then:

⋆ When I started out around 2008 I was very much into sweet, bittersweet and gothic
⋆ I thought classic lolita was for boring grandmas
⋆ The print I disliked most was this one:
⋆ My first dress was one with a crazy cake print from Bodyline
⋆ My mum helped me to sew my first (and to this date only) skirt
⋆ I was too shy to attend meet-ups
⋆ I bought the majority of my first dresses off Closet Child or Dunkelsüß
⋆ My favourite brand was Emily Temple Cute


Now:

⋆ I love classic lolita and am embracing grandma-kei to the fullest (haha :D)
⋆ More grown up sweet/ otome has replaced sugary sweet outfits
⋆ When in Austria I try to attend as many meet-ups as possible
⋆ Also I've been visiting some international lolita events where I've made some great friends
⋆ I have long given up on sewing myself as I'm such a klutz (but am actually planning to give it another try next year)
⋆ My favourite has definitely not changed: I still worship ETC (╯✧∇✧)╯

⋆ Since 2014 I also worship Innocent World, woohoo!
⋆ Don't really use Closet Child or Dunkelsüß anymore, have rather switched to Lacemarket
⋆ I still buy around 65% of my clothes second hand


I'm looking forward to reading other people's posts on this week's topic. I miss my huge wardrobe already, but I have to say I see the benefits of not having too many things either.
It's much less work (。→∀←。)

I'll do now what one does on a Friday night: party!
...
...just kidding
... my eyes are almost falling shut and I'm going to sleep, haha ☚(゚ヮ゚☚)

Thanks for reading! (^v^)


Other participants: 
(to be added)


Kommentare:

  1. you are rocking the grandma-kei look perfectly, it is nice how you worked around this topic :D
    I really like reading all the facts.

    AntwortenLöschen